MILWAUKEE, WI - With more than 200 digital commerce searches each year, EcommerceRecruiter.com is the leading contingency-based executive search firm serving the Shop.org, Ad:Tech, and IR-500 communities. To opt-in to our popular "Ecommerce Job of the Day" email, click here. (Simply unsubscribe at the end of your job search.)
We are working with Assurant in its search for a Digital Customer Conversion Manager based in Milwaukee, WI.
Assurant Health is the brand name for a family of health insurance products focused on providing a variety of affordable plan choices to consumers. The portfolio of health care products includes major medical, supplemental and fixed-benefit plans for individuals, families and small employers.
Assurant Health is committed to providing access to convenient health care delivery, easy-to-understand products and value-added services that help customers better manage their health care dollars and get the most out of their coverage-ultimately seeking to protect not only financial security but also the health and well being of its customers.
Assurant Health's products are underwritten and issued by John Alden Life Insurance Company, Union Security Life Insurance Company and Time Insurance Company, which has been in business since 1892. Headquartered in Milwaukee, Wis., Assurant Health employs approximately 2,000 employees.
Assurant Health is part of Assurant, a premier provider of specialized insurance products and related services in North America and select worldwide markets. The four key businesses -- Assurant Solutions, Assurant Specialty Property, Assurant Health, and Assurant Employee Benefits -- partner with clients who are leaders in their industries and have built leadership positions in a number of specialty insurance market segments in the U.S. and select worldwide markets.
Assurant, a Fortune 500 company and a member of the S&P 500, is traded on the New York Stock Exchange under the symbol AIZ. Assurant has approximately $27 billion in assets and $8 billion in annual revenue. Assurant has approximately 14,000 employees worldwide and is headquartered in New York's financial district.
NOTE: All postings on EcommerceCareers.com do not yet have Harry's commentary added to them. Harry's comments will be added to this posting shortly, at which time it will be moved to EcommerceJobs.com. To request a copy of the source material for Harry's pending write-up, please see the bottom of this post.
Are you energized by helping solve customer problems by improving their on-line experience? Do you have experience working with digital experiences to drive increased conversion rates or cart sizes? Are you looking for a dynamic, challenging environment with significant opportunity to contribute directly to increased sales? If so, you may be the professional we're looking for to become our Digital customer Conversion Manager.
The Digital customer Conversion Manager will be a key member of the Direct to Consumer-Ecommerce team, focusing on improving the digital purchasing experiences for Assurant Health's target customers.
- Drive DTC revenue growth through breakthrough and incremental improvements to the purchasing experiences
- Responsible for metrics related to purchasing process (applications/quote; revenue/application; application issue rate)
- Collaborate with Ecommerce analysts, content creators, managers to identify and prioritize opportunities, and to design, implement and measure change, including experience tests (A/B and multivariate)
- Own roadmap for enhancements to the purchasing experiences. Collaborate with Direct Sales management to secure funding for needed investments
- Estimate impact of improvements and develop business cases/CBA's for investment
- Collaborate with IT, marketing, legal and product changes on experience improvements and represent Direct Sales perspectives with respect to compliance, product and other changes needed in the purchasing experience
- Work closely with the Direct Sales call center to identify, prioritize and implement changes to the cross-channel purchasing experience, including click to callback solution currently in place
- Develop digital nurturing strategies for consumers who have engaged with us but not purchased, leveraging email and other mediums/techniques
- Manage user acceptance testing process for purchasing process system releases for the Direct Sales-Ecommerce team, ensuring that the proper level of testing is completed and that any defects are appropriate prioritized and resolved
- Identify and propose opportunities to improve customer understanding that can drive improvement
- Monitor relevant best practices and technology advancements and propose application as appropriate
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, advertising, online marketing or related discipline
- Direct experience managing improvements to the Ecommerce shopping/purchasing experience
- 7+ years of marketing, digital, Ecommerce, advertising or other similar experience
- 3+ years of Ecommerce/on-line marketing experience for products/services for which cross-channel (phone) sales are a significant portion of web-related sales
- Understanding of on-line marketing-related concepts related to ecommerce, digital media, email, analytics and testing.
- Ability to effectively communicate with technical staff
- Excellent persuasion, communication (written and verbal) and relationship-building skills
- Strong organizational, time management and prioritization skills with ability to work and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Consumer-centric mindset/approach, focusing on identifying and leveraging customer insights as key driver for opportunity identification
- Data and metrics-driven. Strong quantitative and analytical skills with an understanding of web analytics, optimization and reporting skills and the ability to make decisions based on results
- Project management skills required to manage small to medium-sized initiatives
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
- Helpful to have MBA
Applications for this position are being coordinated by Amy Branch. To apply, CLICK HERE. Candidates, please be sure to email Amy for a packet of market research and company / competitive intel that will differentiate you in your candidacy. Due to the intensely competitive nature of this search, thorough preparation for these interviews with this proprietary material is strongly recommended.
Get my latest searches. (Opt out anytime.)