CINCINNATI, OH - With more than 200 digital commerce searches each year, EcommerceRecruiter.com is the leading contingency-based executive search firm serving the Shop.org, Ad:Tech, and IR-500 communities. To opt-in to our popular "Ecommerce Job of the Day" email, click here. (Simply unsubscribe at the end of your job search.)
We are working with the Hubert Company in their search for a Jr. Web Programmer based in Harrison Ohio within the Cincinnati metropolitan area.
The Hubert Company is part of the international company TAKKT AG based in Stuttgart, Germany. The firm is the leader in providing merchandising solutions and support products to the retail industry, and its customers include Supermarkets, Hotels, Food Service Operations and Retail Stores. Hubert's success has been built on exceptional service and quality human resources, and it utilizes an integrated marketing approach including account management, telesales, direct marketing and e-commerce.
Hubert seeks an individual to enter a Professional Development Program that will expose them to training at both the Hubert Company as well as TAKKT AG in Germany. The training will expose the individual to all functional areas within the business with the focus on Marketing specifically ecommerce.
- Ability to relocate to Germany for a 3 month assignment (German is not a requirement)
- Ability to transfer to another Takkt Company
- Completion of a capstone project and presentation
- Written quarterly Takkt Updates
- Maintain Learning Journal
- Program may last up to 18 months
This position is under the direction of the Ecommerce Manager and works closely with the ecommerce team, business unit owners and internal customers to manage and oversee all web/ecommerce requirements, including but not limited to web application management, back office maintenance, SEO and SEA recommendations and implementations. This position is responsible for hands-on web maintenance and web related activities on Enfinity Platform. Development efforts involve maintaining web store for all Hubert's Global (U.S. and Europe) Business Units.
- Responsible for maintenance and implementation of eCommerce/web operations.
- Interact with the Business Units and determine their needs, document and assist in getting the programing requirements completed.
- Work closely with the eCommerce team in performing web related activities: generating feeds, uploading feeds, maintenance activities in back office.
- Propose and assist in developing and implementing strategies to increase traffic conversions.
- Analyze and develop solutions addressing customers' comments and issues.
- Create website development specifications and business requirements.
- Work closely with eCommerce web analyst in monitoring the metrics and make recommendations.
- Maintain and develop concepts that address website usability.
- Help maintain and develop the online procedure guide and knowledge database.
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field or 3+ years of ecommerce or related experience.
- Have experience and understanding of social media including, but not limited to Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest and Google Plus.
- Have a working knowledge of page placement and website optimization.
- Ability to understand all major functions within web application development and strong CSS/HTML/Java Script background.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Organized with strong multitasking and time-management skills.
- Experience implementing/maintaining web based applications.
- Experience with Java/Oracle and Enfinity Platform is preferred.
- Knowledge of SQL Database is highly preferred.
Applications for this position are being coordinated by Richard Pirkle. To apply, CLICK HERE. Candidates, please be sure to email Richard for additional information that will differentiate you in your candidacy. In your email, please provide a link to your creative samples along with a category listing of client experience. Please note client names or industries.
Get my latest searches. (Opt out anytime.)